Equal Opportunity Policy
We at Luthra Industrial Corp. recognize that persons with disabilities are valuable human resource for the country and seek to utilize their capabilities by providing them equal employment opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, colour, disability, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sex etc. We are committed to protect their right to live with dignity, respect for their integrity, equally with others and for full and effective participation in the society. The Company strives to maintain a work environment that is free from any harassment based on above consideration.
In accordance with the provisions of the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and Rules framed thereunder it is Company's Policy to ensure that the work environment is free from any discrimination against persons with disabilities. Further, the Company will take all actions to ensure that a conducive environment is provided to persons with disabilities to perform their role and excel in the same.
To ensure this commitment, the Company will build systems and processes to ensure:
1. That to identify the post suitable for persons with disabilities in the company.
2. That to give equal opportunity to the persons with disability at all stages of employment in the company, including Recruitments, Selections and Promotions.
3. That the appropriate facilities and amenities are provided to the persons with disabilities so as to enable them to effectively discharge their duties in the company.
4. That provisions are made for assistive devices as required, barrier free accessibility to provide an environment that supports the independent functioning of persons with disabilities.
5. That to organize various training programs from time to time for upgradation of their skill with regard to their employment.
6. That a Grievance Redressal mechanism for addressing the matters related to the employment of persons with disabilities is available.
7. That a liaison officer is designated to oversee the provision of required facilities/amenities including the process of recruitment of persons with disabilities.
8. That selection of person(s) with disability for any position, training, promotion, transfer, posting, leave etc. is dealt within a fair and equitable manner free from any discrimination and no opportunity is denied to persons with disabilities, merely on the ground of disability.
This policy shall be communicated to all those who are currently working in the company or will be recruited in the company in future and every member of management is responsible for giving effect to this policy.